Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This and That and Update on Phillip

Someone has come between Debra and Christopher! :-) Jonanthan is a hoot and such fun to be around. This was at Steak n Shake and I had a "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Shake" It was awesome. That was before this dreaded diet!


One of my favorite spots in our house!



Pancake Puppies! They are awesome! I had them at Denny's the other night. The picture was right side up when I uploaded and goes sideways on here. I tried twice and it's just gonna have to stay sideways!
The drainage tube they put in Phillip is not doing it's job so if things aren't better by tomorrow they have to do another surgery! All prayers are appreciated!
I am missing my momma! I'm sure glad she doesn't LIVE in Louisville or I'd be in trouble.
Bye for now................



No comments: