Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sick of being sick

I just want to feel even kinda good! I had so many plans for this past week. I didn't have anywhere I had to go and I was going to spring clean and organize. I have to rest alot of times so I knew it would take all week and more. Then........I get sick. Monday morning I woke up with a sore throat and it all went downhill from there. Finally, on Thurs. I thought I was getting better and got a little motivation to do some cleaning and by that evening I was a mess. So.......after not going ANYWHERE all week and this weekend I still feel yuck. I guess I just made my blog a venting board. lol Spring Break is this week and I'm hoping it goes better. I'll just do what cleaning I can and hope that I feel good enough for us to go camping Thurs. and Fri.


Here is a picture of Brooke with her little monkey she wanted for her birthday. It's so ugly it's cute! :-)
Here is my 53 cent shopping spree at CVS! I'm trying to learn to play the register rewards game, by using those, coupons and sales. Brooke was pretty impressed. She kept saying...FIFTY-THREE CENTS???? lol
And now......my head hurts and I think I'll save anymore exciting news I may have for later! :-)

No comments: