Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Scrapbooking and More Organizing

Scrapping fun!

I had a great time over the weekend scrapbooking with friends. My best friend from kindergarten, and another friend from kindergarten got together and we had so much fun. Well, except for the times when I kept having stickers from a prickly pear removed from my hands!!! Did you know that when you buy a prickly pear at the grocery to eat that there are still stickers on there? Big time!?!?!?!?! I got like 15-20! No fun at all! It felt like we were kids again. We went to the scrapbook store and then to Miejer and bought so much junk food and drinks it was unreal. I got quite a few pages done and tried my hand at paper piecing an Uno card and it turned out pretty cute. I'll try to scan some tomorrow.
Now....................I found another organizing blog and they had a challenge .http://www.biblicalwomanhoodonline.com/blog.htm You were to pick an area to clean and I needed to move this scrap stuff to my scrap room so this is what I chose to do. I was a day late but decided to do it anyway today! Here are the pics....

.Before.....


After! I got so motivated that
I took everything but the fake old time radio off the piano and cleaned it and also on the buffet. I feel pretty good about what I got accomplished today and hope I can feel like doing more tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: