Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm on my way..............



Well, I started on my organizing yesterday. I may drive my family crazy! lol I started at my computer desk which seems to be a community drop off for things. Here is a picture while I was in the middle of working on it.

....Pretty scary, huh? Here is after..............I still have more out in the open than I'd like but if I put things in drawers they are "out of sight, out of mind" and I have to keep the Girl Scout $ envie out, chapstick, hand sanitizer, and of course my drink, but I have it on a coaster!!! I worked on one of my cabinets and a drawer in the kitchen. I am scrapping all night tonight with friends (well, as long as I last with out a nap) so I'll be organizing some of that to take with me tonight. My sister thinks I should take a pic of my desk every week to make sure it stays this way! lol She might be right!!! I plan to take down all my snowman stuff next week, go through 2 totes of stuff that just need going through, lol, and work on organizing my kitchen more. I don't want to overwhelm myself. :-) I want to hit my bedroom and DD7 bedroom next.
Well, and my scrap/craft area. You know, it's not like anyone really cares about my organizing but if I put it on this blog it'll help me stick to it! :-) And that's ok! Now, if I'm gonna get anything done today I better quit goofing off on the computer and get to it~ Have a wonderful weekend!~ I plan to!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, look at you go! I love the enthusiasm. Organizing sure can get addicting can't it. Great job!

Happy Organizing :)

Laura (orgjunkie)