Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting back in the mode......


Of cleaning! I had a bad few days and didn't work on my organizing but I'm ready to get back to it. My sis is beating the socks off of me! She's on a roll! I think the only way I can get Brooke's room to be easy to keep clean is to organize toys in more totes, label, and put part of them in the garage. When she's in the mood to play with something I can just bring in that tote! We'll see how it works. :-) I even got my friend, Darlene, on the ball. She took pics of before and after to show me. It looked pretty awesome. Lisa...............She is an organizing queen and her house always looks awesome. Well, unless I'm there scrapbooking. LOLOLOL When I grow up I'll have a clean house like her! Bwahahahaha!



Well, I'm gonna share a few sb pages. The first one is one that Lisa likes. I paperpieced an Uno card because I couldn't find anything at the sb store for Uno.

The next one I paper pieced the Phase 10 card as a border.
And this page is my baby boy when he was a Tiger Cub in Boy Scouts. My baby is now 17 and 6'5". :-)
Wow, I wish someone could give me a swift kick and get me going! I have all these ideas I want to do to get organized and I just don't know where to start. Maybe I'll check out some more oganizing blogs to get me jump started. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: