Monday, January 28, 2008

Scrapbook pages


This is a page I did of my little girl dressed up in grandma's clothes. She looked so grown up!
Time goes so quickly.........................I am so thankful for my children!
This was at Holiday world on a ride that there is no way I would go on. This is of my husband and friends from church. I used chipboard on this page which is another thing that I just love!
I did 3 more pages tonight! Lisa and I talk on the phone and scrapbook together alot of times. It makes it more fun and that's what we did tonight. What a cool friend!
I feel like a beginner scrapbooker again. My pages seem so plain. Maybe it's because I'm doing pages that I'm not really into???? I just don't know!
It is entirely too late for me to still be up so I better go for now! My Jan. 28th post turned into Jan. 29th. lol Later~

No comments: