Sunday, January 27, 2008

Catching Up



I sure am behind when it comes to blogging. I have been so sick. Dear hubby shared his bug with Christopher and I and it just keeps hanging around. Christopher missed 3 days of school but thankfully, Brooke hasn't caught it yet. I did get to scrapbook some! Darlene came over one day and I did 10 pages. The next day Lisa came over and while the kids had a great time together we got to scrapbook and just enjoy each other's company. But.......I had to get out to go to the post office and pick Brooke up from Girl Scouts and I think a got a back set of my sickness! I need to go to the grocery and do some shopping so bad. Hopefully, this next week I can. I think I'm getting better today!!!! I hope! Poor Chris has cooked dinner two days in a row now!


I'm gonna try to put a couple of the scrapbook pages up that I did this past week. Lisa got me started into stitching on my pages. I was NOT going to do that, but then she found the cutest swirl patterns and showed them to me! The rest is history! Here is what each individual pattern looks like and the packaging in case you'd want to buy some. :-)
I got mine at Ally Scraps. AllyScraps.com

I will go for now and I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: