Friday, May 18, 2012

Birthday Month

Did you know that there are some people who celebrate their birthday aaaallllll month and not just on that day?  I'm thinking that's a wonderful idea.  I think I'm doing a pretty good job at it so far.  At least this week.  I got gifts and a card Sunday, another gift and card Tuesday, more cards and $ Wednesday and lots of love and wishes (which are the best) Hubby took me out to eat tonight and I got more gifts.  I am loving this!  lol  I feel pretty loved by the way.  One of my favorite birthday wishes is the one I found on my bathroom mirror from my hubby.  (I still haven't cleaned it off and I'm OCD.)  lol
I had so much fun skyping (is that a word) today with Tracy Burgos and Teri Barefoot.  I completed 2 stamps for give-aways.  I plan to have my daughter draw names at the end of this week.   I'm actually getting better at making them.  Never too old to learn. ;-)
I am feeling pretty happy and blessed tonight and just wanted to blog a tad about it.  I love my momma, hubby, kiddos, friends......and just everybody.  lol
Have a great night!

No comments: