Wednesday, August 3, 2011

1000+ free sewing and craft tutorials

http://everythingyourmamamade.com/its-all-about-the-free-tutorials/
I haven't gotten a chance to go through them but am looking forward to finding more projects I want to add to my looooonngg list! lol

Make your own Babylegs

How to make a crib / toddler bed sheet

How to make a Pack ‘N Play / playard sheet

Gathering with a serger or sewing machine too!

3-in-1 T-Shirt Dress / Tunic Top/ Skirt For toddlers to adults!

A Personalized Little Girls Apron!

No-Itch Twill Tape Tags & Clothing Labels

How To Use Bento Egg Molds

My Scarf Dress

Free NICU Smock Pattern

Bookmark clean-up! 1000+ free tutorials, patterns & websites FULL of patterns that I have had saved in my bookmarks :) . (These are not my own tutorials, but links to others I admired & would love to try in the future)

170+ Bags, Purses, Pouches & Backpack Tutorials

78+ Kids Gift Tutorials

80+ Girls Clothing Tutorials

20+ Boys Clothes Tutorials

43+ Maternity, Nursing, & Expecting/New Mom Tutorials

77+ Infant & Toddler Tutorials

36+ Tutorials for MEN & Women!

36+ Tutorials for Women!

47+ Womens & Juniors Clothing Tutorials

98+ Apron Tutorials

84+ Tutorials For The Home!

10+ Quilts & Quilting Tutorials

11+ Crochet Patterns

354+ Edible Gifts (Like jar mixes)

24+ Techniques, Modifications & Alterations!

12+ Sites for free patterns & tutorials

Items I have made from others free tutorials (with the tutorial link of course :) )

Nylon Chiffon Girls Pettiskirts

Womens Azalea Dress

Emma & Emmy (Or Eddie) The Earthworm

These are not my tutorials but have some links to other great free tutorials & patterns…

Burda Open Source Sewing

Lots of free great tutorials (good for beginners too)

You can also buy & instantly download great patterns from YouCanMakeThis.com. They even have smaller patterns that you can download for FREE as well!!!

28 Comments Add your own

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got your message about Pinterest but their was no way of contacting you by email. You are set up as a which does not allow anyone to respond to your emails :( Since I found your blog, I also found your Pinterest button so we will take care of that for you :)