Wow! What a bad blogger I've been. lol Let's see how much I can catch up in 20 lines! :-)
1. Chris' work went down to "none" for a period of time.
2. I actually got my tree up and decorated before Thanksgivng!!
3. In Nov. we went to TN and had Thanksgiving and Christmas with family! Great time!
4. Enjoyed family and doing lots of baking/candy making.
5. Matt won in the powdered sugar contest! lol
6. Realized that in spite of getting my tree done early (popcorn and cranberries, too) that I'm farther behind than ever this year.
7. Made caramels, Candy kiss cookies, Chocolate covered cherries, Cookie dough truffles, and so much more for the holidays.
8. Loved having both of my kids home for Christmas break.
9. Had 3 separate Christmas' in Dec. 1 with Rosemary, Alan, and Deborah, 1 with Mark and Elizabeth, and then the big one at momma's on Christmas.
10. Momma fell and broke her arm in 3 places and dislocated her shoulder.
11. Realized that even with student loans we didn't have the money to send Christopher back to college. (couldn't find a job in Cincy)
12. Momma had to have surgery after all due to her shoulder dislocating more rather than getting better.
13. Aunt Lois came and stayed for a week to help take care of momma. Loved that!!!!
14. Hoping momma can still go to Israel in spite of her arm.
15. Christopher got a steady job!!!!
16. All of my jobs fell thru! lol Except for making Angel's wedding cake in March.
17. Chris' work is mostly 40 hours/week and he's working side jobs non stop to try to get us caught up.
18. Lots of snow and loving it.
19. Finally, TODAY, we had a snow day! No school for the first time this school year. And.....today wasn't as bad as the other days that we had a 2 hr delay! lol
20. Feeling better after being sick the last 2 days.
Maybe I will get my act together and get some pics on here. I never did get my Christmas cards sent out. Maybe I'll just send 2 Christmas updates this year! lol
I do have goals for this year..................
1. Get a savings account built up that I won't touch for remodeling!!!! Emergency's only
2. Pay off the other 10 dr/hos bills I have
3. Organize and Simplify my house!!!!!!!!
4. Be even more frugal and get out of debt. (Think Dave Ramesy)
5. Lose 20 lbs
Let's see.......so far I've been working on organizing. Going thru certain areas at a time and it feels good.
We've been more frugal than I've thought of in a LONG time!
I'm working on my diet but been sick and haven't even bothered with weighing.
Working on the dr. bills slowly.
Have a small savings but it needs much work!!!!
Have a great day!