Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just Stuff

Wow, what a busy week I had last week and this week isn't much better! I just hope I don't do as many goofy things as I did today. I burnt the chocolate twice on some candy I was making, dumped in too much powdered sugar and had to take some out, dumped in way too many oats in the cookies that Christopher was helping me make (I was TRYING to hurry) and then when I was FINALLY going to get to sit down with my FULL glass of iced tea I somehow knocked it over and spilled it on my skirt, feet and legs, momma's carpet, and.........you get the picture!
Anyway, the last I heard from Taylanee was that Jeremy is doing pretty good. He's home and I'm not sure when he's coming back here for the next round of treatments. He started losing his hair so just shaved it off. I don't blame him. So far so good and when I hear more from Jeremy I'll post it!
Later!

No comments: