Monday, September 29, 2008

Good News

I talked to Susan (Jeremy's wife) and Jeremy was having bad pain in his hip since last night and he was really worried about it. The NP came in and when they asked about it she said it's because his white blood cells are reproducing so quickly. Sat. the #'s were .47, Sun. .61 and today.......97! It's a good thing even tho it's causing him alot of pain. I know prayers are appreciated lots!
Something else (it starts with a g lol) is to be 500 for him to be able to go home for a week. Yesterday the #'s were 30 and today it was two hundred and fifty something. Cool, huh? It doesn't look like God is finished with Jeremy yet.
He has to do this 2 more times but he may be able to stay in an apartment with Susan next time if there is one open. We are praying that there will be!
Now on a rambling note.......I started my Fondant and Gumpaste class tonight. I'm really excited about it. We're going to be doing some awesome stuff. I have an order to make a cake that looks like a check in Oct. and I bought these new edible markers tonight that I think are really gonna help make it look real. Delaney, a girl in cake decorating class, brought homemade fondant that she had made with marshmallows and powdered sugar. It tasted great, which in one way is a bummer because it will not help my diet! lol That's what I'll be using in this class instead of the stinky store bought kind. I'm sure I'll be posting lots of pics of my new creations. I just hope they turn out as neat, for real, as they are in my head. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cake decorating parts sound really fun. The leukemia parts don't sound fun. That has to be rough.

Hello Mrs. Watson, how have you been?