Monday, May 26, 2008

Mother's Day, Violin Lessons, High School Teacher, etc.

I had an awesome Mother's Day! I got a digital photo key chain. It is sooo cute! We spent the day at momma's with my sis and her hubby, my niece, and a friend of momma's. Elaine and I both decorated a cake for momma. We did the decorating there so she could watch us. Momma and Dorothy watching and the finished cakes.




The cakes were so good and moist. There were lots of compliments until I told them that I had made it healthier for momma and that it was reduced sugar!!!! ha!
Here is a pic of Brooke taking violin lessons! She's doing really good! I never realized how much work and time you had to put into it tho!!!


MiChelle, Lisa, Greg, Chris and I were so blessed to have the best high school teachers in the world! Sadly, they moved to Hobe Sound, FL after Chris graduated. I sure have missed them.
Anyway, Carol and Briann came up for Lisa's daughter's 8th grade graduation and I got to spend some time with them. We went to Gray Bro's and ate with them, the Beers, and Burkets and then went to the park. Carol helped Brooke learn to roller blade and Brooke fell in love with her and Briann. It was so good to see Carol and spend time with her and Briann, but.......now it makes me miss them more! :-(
Carol and Aunt E-Lisa putting on Brooke's roller blades!


I love this picture!

Let's see..................Oh, Chris surprised me for our anniversary! Big time! He got help from some friends and planned a trip to Gatlinburg, TN to stay in a Chalet! I didn't have a clue!
20 years and you know what??? I'd marry him all over again! (not just because of the TN trip, either! lol)
We just spent a lazy day home together for Memorial Day and tomorrow we plan to take the kids roller blading and, I HOPE, do some scrapbooking. I gotta go get some housework done so that I can!

No comments: