Friday, May 9, 2008

A bunch of updating



Well, I'll start out with the Camporee! Momma and Aunt Lois did some good praying 'cause I got a call and they had someone for me to ride with. I didn't have to drive after all and Chris came and picked us up. I was soooooo glad. We had a really good time. We slept in a yert! That word cracks me up, but it's a round tent on a deck. Oh, and it has a real door. Here are some pics from the camporee.

The Yert!

Brooke and Ashlyn eating a banana boat! Mmmmmmmmm, talk about good! You slice a banana with the skin on it, stuff it with marshmallows and chocolate chips, wrap it in foil, and stick it in the coals. It is so gooey and rich!
Lisa and I scrapbooked May 2 and I got quite a bit done. (Not as much as her, as usual) ha
I scrapped 2 others days, just because my stuff was out and handy. I've made 3 cards, too.

No comments: