Thursday, August 1, 2013

July's Creative Challenge

I think I had more fun with this challenge than usual!  I picked something totally "out of the box" for me but a style I've always thought was so whimsical and fun. I had been in a bit of a funk creatively and had went through some things that totally threw me for a loop. I love how getting involved with a challenge from Tracy can get your mind off of things and actually make you feel better. The words I used were things that helped me get through the tough time. There are still some things ahead health-wise and other but.......I do believe the worst is behind me.  :-)


I did the background with my homemade gelli plate and I just had to try the credit card lines that Tracy makes look so fun.  lol  If you would like to join in on the Creative Challenges check out Tracy's you tube channel and her blog .  Thanks once again, Tracy!!!!!  

No comments: