Friday, April 18, 2008

Am I Crazy?

I am going with Brooke on a Girl Scout Camporee! Lots of girls, sleeping in a tent, 38 years old.....need I say more? I will be happy tho, because it'll make Brooke happy. I learned the hard way with Christopher that kids grow up soooooo fast. I think what I dread the most is driving there. I HATE to drive even more than I hate to mate socks!!!!!!! I'll be ok, tho. Momma and Aunt Lois are praying for me. :-)

May 3, is National Scrapbook Day! I would like to scrapbook the whole entire day and not have to do anything else! Think it's gonna happen? ha!

Here are a couple roses I made. It blurred after I put it on the blog. Oh, well. This is on the cake I made in class.

The red one I made at home before class. Come to find out.....I've been making them backwards. Why am I not surprised?And here is my dear daughter practicing making leaves. She actually did better than a lady in my class. I was impressed! :-)I guess I should get things done before I have to leave for camp. I think I should take a nap. Yeah, that sounds really good right now. It's probably the best thing I could do to get ready. Later.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: